Gem Party is a fun, fruity slot machine with five reels and 25 pay lines. A rolling wheel will determine how much you win at the end of each spin and help you earn big instant prizes.
How To Play:
- The game randomly allocates gems according to the layout of each level. If a gem combo within the game rules is formed, you win the payout according to the Paytable. The game continues to evaluate new gem combos until no more can be found.
- If special gems appear, they are eliminated first. Payline calculations will not begin until none is left.
- Lowest winning payline requirement for level 1: Match 4 of the same color. Lowest winning payline requirement for level 2 and 3: Match 5 of the same color.
- Match given number of upgrade gems to advance to the next level (level 3 is the final level).
- 1 upgrade gem eliminates 1 ice block.
In level 2 (5×5), the 1st row of ice blocks from the left is eliminated.
In level 3 (6×6), the 1st row of ice blocks from the right is eliminated.
- If the player leaves in the middle of a game, it is considered a voluntary give-up; The game resets to its initial state when the it is entered the next time.
- If player is playing in level 3(7×7)among and has activated the Rainbow Party once, the player can be decided whether to continue from level 3 (7×7) when player starts the game next time.
- Payouts = Pay x (Bet / 10).
- In the event of any malfunction that causes the outcome of the game to be undecided, the game round will be invalid.
Only appears on 7×7 board (Level 3). It will replace few symbols randomly into one same symbols in this round.
Heart Gem (SCATTER)
- Appear three or more Scatters at the same time that will gain 10 free spins.
- In Free Game, the payout for each combo is multiplied by 1~5 at random.
Blue Upgrade Gem
Only appears on 5×5 board, collect the specific amounts to upgrade to 6×6 (Level 2).
Red Upgrade Gem
Only appears on 6×6 board, collect the specific amounts to upgrade to 7×7 (Level 3).