Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Asian poker game, Lucky 7, brings you luck

When you play Lucky 7 on vacation or any other time with your friends in the family. You can quickly learn and play online.
In this game, the goal of each player is to collect two pairs of cards. Each player is dealt 7 cards. On their turn, players roll the dice and then discard a card of the value chosen by the dice. The next player must choose the value of the card that the previous player rolled.

Game play of Lucky 7

“Solitaire” Lucky 7 is a solitaire game that uses only 28 cards chosen from the standard 52-card deck. Its gameplay is very easy to understand.
The dealer shuffles the cards before the game starts. You have to guess whether the card is higher than 7 (7 up), lower than 7 (7 down) or only 7.
You must start by selecting the coin value. The coin sizes shown on the screen include 1, 4, 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1000.
After completing the bet, the dealer opens the hand and if your prediction is correct, you win. Payouts are made according to the payout table.

Frequent Winning Strategies in Lucky 7

  • The probability of a 7 going up is 46.15% and the probability of a 7 going down is also 46.15%
  • The probability of scoring a 7 is only 7.7%
  • The probability of getting an even number of cards is 38.46%, while the probability of getting an odd number of cards is 61.54%.
  • You have a 50% chance of getting a red card or a black card

The game is really easy to play and almost anyone can understand the basic rules of the game, where the card values go up and up until you reach 7, and then you win. Despite the fact that many people say that it is just a gamble, one thing is for sure, when this game is played in a casino, it can be very rewarding if you guess its value correctly.

About the Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like these